Seriously people! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you think I'm so stupid that when I see Stefanie lugging around a kid I won't think that it's hers? I mean come on. I expect this from "friends," but family. I guess there's no one you can trust except others that are going through this experience.
It's so frustrating that people keep things from you like this because they don't think we can handle it, when the funny part is THEY are the ones who can't handle it. Then they stop inviting you to things and drop off the face of the earth and make it seem like it's because you did something. I wish people would just face the truth and handle the truth, I'm so pissed right now, I can barely stand it.
Here's the God honest truth (because some people are too slow to get this):
- I will survive finding out you or someone we know is pregnant, I have for the last five years and it just makes me stronger
- When I find out after the fact or that you've been keeping it from me because you are worried for me, I worry for you because I might just choke you
- I won't harm your children after they are born, so you can hang around me
- I won't cause you to suffer from infertility, so you can hang around me
- I need friends, but I'm learning I have VERY few!
I'm so sorry to end a great week of meeting new friends and sharing wonderful stories, but so goes the life of an infertile, just when you think you've experienced it all...BAM! Someone shocks the hell out you! Thanks for listening, I'm going to go meditate and relax. Sad part is I found this out coming home from a very stress relieving workout. Jesse is the one who told me and I think he's even more upset!!! UGH!