Oct 27, 2010
Here's a link to our flyer! We are sooo excited!
Oct 25, 2010
I hope this works! Here is the link to our page. We are an "official family in waiting!" Birthmoms can now view our page and see our portfolio book. OH MY GOSH!!! I am beyond excited!!!!!!!!!
Oct 16, 2010
I've got to call Debbie in GR to make sure she knows we're ready to go on the embryo front. OH MY GOSH!!! THINGS ARE MOVING!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!
2. Since I was about 7, I have been an MTV junkie. After I turned 30, I tried to stay away, telling myself that I was too old and that I needed a new show. I have grown up a little, but I can't tear myself away from The Challenges, True Life, 16 and pregnant and Teen Mom. (I am addicted to Teen Mom, I think mostly because Catelynn and Tyler are using the same adoption agency we use and we see things and places we know since we live in the same area. Okay, okay, I'm just addicted!)
3. I have a fear of basements and the dark. I don't think this is a normal fear, but a fear nonetheless. I will not go downstairs at night if I am home by myself. Don't you know only BAD things can happen then!
4. My grandfather was a mortician, so I am not afraid of death. He lived above the funeral home and we would go over there all the time. We just had to "keep it down" if he had a viewing. My favorite was when he would come upstairs to yell at us for running around and told "it sounds like a herd of elephants up here!" The best was when he didn't have a viewing, we had a HUGE area to run and play.
5. My dad is number 2 out of 12 siblings. I love having a huge family. There are around 40 cousins ages ranging from 35-2. It's pretty cool. Because of my dad's side, I always dreamed of having a large family...
6. I love make up and one day want to go to beauty school to be a make up artist. I would probably have to go for esthetician, because I have no desire to do hair. Although maybe that would be a good thing and I could learn how to actually make my hair look half way decent!
7. Eventually I think Jesse and I will be moving to one of the Carolinas. We LOVE it down there and Jesse keeps saying it's part of his 10 year plan. I don't know why, but I feel like that could become our new home!
Jess also nominated me for the Lovely Blogger. Thanks Jess! I'm going to cheat and combine these together...I hope you don't mind. The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are as follows:
Okay, so I'm going to cheat a little and combine these 2 wonderful awards:
1. Kelli over at Life, Love and the Miracle of Adoption
2. Amber over at Life in the Last Frontier
3. Lori over at Everyday Blessings
4. Ashlee over at Savor the Moment
5. Em over at Snowflakes are One of a Kind
6. Kel over at From You and Me to Family of Three
7. Laura over at The Best is Here
8. Tammy over at Tammy's Journey
9. Jen at Womb for 1 More
10. Rachel at The Adoption Chronicles