Jan 1, 2011

Oh My Heaven, It's 2011?!

I cannot believe that it is 2011!  It just floors me!  Where did 2010 go?  Not that I miss it, but it just seems to have flown by in a blur!  I'm not saying 2010 wasn't a good year, a lot of good things happened to us this year!  We got approved for our adoption, we opened another pizzeria, my mean boss was replaced by a new amazing wonderful boss, everyone is healthy, we are seeing a new nutritionist.  I could go on and on, but the thing that stinks is although 2010 has brought us closer to our dream of becoming parents, it still hasn't happened!

I would love to say that 2011 will be our year (I am hoping beyond hope it is) but the problem is you never know.  I keep waking up every day saying to myself, this could be the day that changes our lives forever.  This could be the day we receive the call that will forever be in our hearts!  I have to keep thinking like that.  The way I have been thinking has not been healthy or good for me.  I have done so well with thinking positively, I fell into some sort of black hole.  But I'm not in it anymore.

I pray for all of you that don't have your little one yet, that God's plan becomes apparent to you and that this year brings you the joy of becoming a Mom.  I pray for all my friends that 2011 bring health, happiness and continued joy!  I pray that people know that God has an ultimate plan for them and put their trust in Him.  I know I don't have my "prize" yet, but I know I am a prize in the eyes of God.  I also know that through all the pain infertility, the unknown and the adoption process brings to me, God is looking down on me and saying, "Just wait Michelle.  I have good things in store for you!  Just believe and I will provide!"  I hear you God, I trust you and know you have an amazing plan.  I can't wait to see all that you have in store for me!!  Please help me to focus on that and not all the garbage!

Happy 2011!  My love to you all!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Great attitude! Remember, God is able to do much more than what we ask or imagine...keep dreaming and believing! Happy New Year!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Love the title of this post and the post itself! I know wonderful things will happen for us...even if it isn't a baby this year...although I hope and pray it is, I trust God and have a pretty great life. :) Thanks for the great post!