Jan 20, 2011

Sabotage!

Just curious if this happens to others...I totally sabotage our sex life anytime I may think the big ovulation is approaching!  I watched myself do this last night.  Jesse wanted to do the deed and I was just trying to piss him off.  Saying just dumb things and that's when it hit me.  I do this every month!

Every month around this time, I pick STUPID fights, arguments, whatever...Whatever needs to be done so we don't have sex.  I know it sounds crazy, but it's honestly true.  I have noticed myself doing it, not every month, but a lot!

I think that if we don't have sex during "prime-time" then there's really no reason for me to a) get my hopes up that some miracle might happen or b) wish that it could happen. If we don't do it, then I can't be disappointed.  It makes all logical sense.  But at the same time I feel completely crazy.

Maybe this is something that should be brought up at our next counseling session.  Just thought I'd share a little bit of my crazy with you all!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I find myself doing the opposite. I make sure to tell my hubby that I'm "fertile" (haha-yeah right) so he knows to expect to "do it". After 4 years though, I don't let myself get my hopes up.

Rebekah said...

I finally had to get to the point where I accpeted the fact that sex for us was just a fun intimate activity. It has nothing to do with babies for us. Nothing.
Once I got there, it was better.

Ashley said...

Wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award! Drop by my blog to check it out.