Jul 14, 2011

Thanks and Help!

Thanks so much for all your encouragement and insight!  I can't believe this is happening.  We are so excited, but we do have a bit of a wait too.  But, I'm getting "good" at waiting!   I'm just going to be praying for a healthy baby to be born to my friend.  We're talking about going out in November to meet our potential donor and husband.  That would be close to her due date and then we could see her RE and hopefully get our things started.  This journey is going to be quite interesting.

Now, I need a little help...I'm stuck!  My cousin's always have these themed parties.  They live out of state, so I'm never able to join.  However, I will be able to make the next party.  My cousin in Grand Rapids and I will be going out to Chi-town to visit them and be at the party.  The only problem...I'm stuck.

The theme is Family TV shows.  We have to dress like a character from a family tv show.  My cousin is going to be Kim Kardashian.  She wants to stuff her butt!  :0)  She's hilarious.  The only thing I can think of is DJ Tanner from Full House.  I was thinking of trying to do my hair like this...

The only outfit I can think of is the one where she had jean overalls and a flower shirt.  This is the pic...

But, I don't have jean overall shorts?!  Anyone got any suggestions?!  Please help!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Browniris said...

Such a fun idea! Is there a thrift store nearby? I would check there for the overalls, or else maybe you could find some on ebay. GL!

jannet watson said...

magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, MERUJA OWO. last week he did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now he just casted another healing spell for my friend who has fibroid and family problem and now she is totally free and she is presently the happiest person on earth, she keeps thanking me all day..
I just thought it would be good to tell the whole world about his good work and how genuine he is, i wasn't thinking i could get any help because of my past experiences with other fake casters who could not bring my husband back to me and they all promised heaven and earth and all they are able to do is ask for more money all the time until i met with this man. he does all spells, Love spells, money spells, lottery spells e.t.c i wish i can save every one who is in those casters trap right now because i went though hell thinking and hoping they could help me.i recommend MERUJA OWO for any kind of help you want.
his email address is: nativedoctor101@live.com
if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: jannet_madeson@yahoo.com
Kind Regards,