Aug 8, 2011

Calling All Embryo Adoption Bloggers

Hi ladies!  I have been having a carefree summer.  Now that it's August and the inevitable is going to happen...school starting soon, I figured it was time to get my rear in gear and start getting some thing done off my check off list.  One of them being getting an embryo adoption contract started.  Thanks to Tammy, I have her example and I googled some, but I'm not sure what or where to start.  Do any of you have any tips or would you be willing to share your contract with me, so I know what I'm supposed to be including?  I would REALLY appreciate it.  Obviously, get rid of the personal info, but if you'd be willing to share, it would help me enormously!  You can email me at mmproper@yahoo.com  Thanks!

Photobucket

3 comments:

twondra said...

So glad I was able to help. :) Hope you find more so you can have a good idea! ((HUGS))

Anna said...

ACK! I totally forgot. I'm sorry! I will try to get mine scanned in and sent to you asap. It's like 7 pages and I don't know how to work the scanner. lol But I'll do my best! <3

Sara said...

We just had our lawyer in Ca write up the contract... they do a lot of embryo adoptions out there and I wanted to have all the bases covered... let me know if you need any more info, I could give you the lawyers name or any other info you might need:)