Apr 30, 2011

Surprising My Brother

I was very blessed to have been able to fly down to Florida last week and surprise my brother for his graduation.  I was so scared my surprise wouldn't work and that he knew I was coming.  When we got to the door, my dad said, "Hey Chris, come out here, you have some crap on the floor out here!"


I'm so unbelievably proud of him.  He earned his Masters Degree in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University in Florida.  I flew down there on Wednesday, he graduated on Good Friday and I flew back late Saturday night to be back for Easter with Jesse.  It was a busy few days, but we had some fun!  Here are more pictures from my short visit. I can't wait for him to come home for a visit soon!!













Photobucket

1 comment:

RELH said...

What a great surprise!