Aug 27, 2010

Done!

I hate when I get on these update my blog kicks. This has seriously consumed majority of my day. But don't feel too bad for me. I did have time to read half a book I'm reading while lounging in the pool. What book is that you may ask? Well, as I stated in my previous post, I was reading a very inspirational book, a biography on Tony Dungy. Well, in between my thoughtful reads, I read some quick, easy, funny reads. Okay, okay...I'm reading Tori Spelling's Mommywood. I read her first book sTori Telling and I loved it. She is very funny. Don't think any different of me. I'm telling you funny, VERY funny! Okay, I've got to go walk the dogs before the sun goes down. See ya!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

No judgement from me! I have read both of Tori Spelling's books, and I just started reading her third book "Uncharted TerriTori". haha! I like reading fun stuff every now-and-then.

Amber said...

No judgement here either! Although, if you want another really good book for after that one, read the Hunger Games series!