Jul 1, 2010

Interesting, VERY Interesting!

So, as you all know, I was a little discouraged with my boss. Yes, she did know all the drama that Jesse and I have been through and it really hurt. Well, now I have some info that may have led to her decision to pass the buck. On Monday, June 28th, we learned that she would no longer be our principal. She had been transferred to a junior high school. So, it looks like she had already known that info on Wednesday and that could be why she didn't want to take the 5 minutes to fill it out.

I was hoping for an email from her explaining this to me, but I think that's a long shot. So, as of today, I have a new boss. YEY! I've heard great things about him. I can't wait to meet him and I am hopeful this year is going to be GREAT!!!

As for paperwork...Jess is just about done with his questions, I have everything, done and copied. We are just waiting for our Social Security cards (I have NO idea where I put ours when we moved 6 years ago!) They said 10-14 days, and I went last Friday, so I'm hoping any day. After we get those in, I plan on dropping them off at the agency and getting started with the home study!! YIPPPEEE! :)

I think this is OUR summer...I can feel it! :)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hope the new principal is great!

Glad things are moving along with the paperwork! Home study is a breeze :)

Adam and Julia said...

I am so happy you are on your way! Things are falling into place for you. And change is good. I am sure you and the new principal will hit it off. happy 4th!

Dagny said...

Yay for new bosses!!!!!

It's the summer of you guys. i can feel it too. :)

oxoxo

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so glad your principal got transferred. Haha. :) That's mean of me isn't it?

I'm just glad you don't have to work and deal with someone so cold.

As far as the new boss, the summer and the paperwork getting done. YAY! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm praying for you.